How do I upload my required documents?
1. In Section 7 of the application, select the file you want to upload from the dropdown menu
2. Click the “upload file” button to access the files on your computer
3. Select the file you want to upload and click the “open” button
4. Click the “Upload your file now” button”
5. Once you’ve uploaded all of your files, click “Save” at the bottom right
6. If you can’t see the “Save” button or the “Upload” buttons, click on the three small dots at the top right of your screen. Choose “Zoom” or “View” to resize your screen so you can see the entire page.
Is a 941 report an acceptable substitute for a ES903A?
No. A business must submit ES903A reports that have been filed with the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions.
I haven’t filed my 2020 taxes. Can I still apply?
Yes, as long as you can provide us with your 2019 federal tax return and as long as you are evidencing your revenue decline using CRS reports instead of tax returns.
I don’t file CRS reports. Can I still apply?
Yes. You will need to provide your 2019 and 2020 federal tax returns or bank statements and invoices for the quarter chosen in 2019 and the corresponding quarter in 2020.
I file my CRS reports monthly instead of quarterly. How do I show the quarterly revenue decline?
Choose the quarter to evidence the revenue decline and add the revenue from all three months in that quarter. Be sure to use the same quarters for 2019 and 2020.
If my business has a separate FEIN but has a parent company that files the ES903A reports, what documentation is needed to evidence the highest and lowest number of employees?
Submit the ES903A reports that the parent company filed with the NM Department of Workforce Solutions and designate how many of the employees in the overall report are for your business.